This is a 3 x 3 inch card made using the large rectangle classica scallop Nestie. The stamp is by Great Impressions. Ink used was Versa. Glitter is Making Memories and the Embossing Powder is by Ranger. The bling in the center of the flower is from the Dollar Store.
I love how simple this card is. This is using one of the Cuttlebug new embossing folder/die combos. I outlined the edge using Martha Stewarts gold metalic pen. I also coloured the "So Kind" with the same pen. The ribbon, I believe, is from May Arts but I am not certain. It came in a kit from a kit club that I belonged to last year.

This card was based on a sketch from So Sketchy. The flowers are from the Dollar Store. I can believe some of the great stuff I find at the Dollar store some times. The ribbon is the same as above. The pattern paper is Basic Grey from the Boxer line.
This is one of my favourites -- got to love white on white. The cardstock is Prism. Actually all the cardstock for all 4 cards is from Prism. The bling is from the Dollar Store.
I had a fifth card to post that was actually my favourite one but for some reason blogger keeps resizing the photo down so I will try to post it a little later.


No comments:
Post a Comment