No matter how much one looks forward to a vacation, it is really nice to settle back into one's routines as well. The kiddos are finally back from their extended stay at the Grandparents and have enjoyed sleeping in their own beds for the last couple of nights.
Today, everyone is back to work and daycare. We are slowly readjusting to the daily grind. I am looking forward to going through all the holiday photos and planning out a few layouts. I have zoo photos, swimming photos, family gathering photos and "these kids are just too cute" photos. There is going to be lots of inspiration to be found there. My stash is still spread all over my dining room where I left it before going on vacation so I have lots of bits and pieces calling my name whenever I eat a meal.
I also have a couple of card assignments and sketches coming up for LCOM Sketch Blog in the next few weeks that I am excited to dig into as well. Rusha has a great sketch posted on the blog for last week so make sure you go and check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment