For this card, I used the classic scallop Spellbinder dies. You will notice that two of the scallops at the top are "flatter" than the rest. I lined up the dies so that these two scallops were not cut and the fold remained. I also used the large circle die to cut the background colour as well as the new Persian Motifs for the ornate circle.
The tulips are done with the new Memory Box tulip die. I cut out four different tulips -- two in green and two in white. The die cuts were dry embossed to give them dimension.
The banner is the Tim Holtz tattered banners.
Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Pink Paislee pattern paper, Basic Grey pattern paper. Miscellaneous pearl bling and pop dots.
Be sure to head on over to the LCOM Sketch Blog to check out the sketch and to see what the rest of the Card Team has come up with. I think that they have out done themselves this time.
Also, Saturday, May 5th is National Scrapbooking Day. LCOM is having an on-line crop if you want to join in. There will be lots of challenges and games to participate in.
Have a good Thursday.

No comments:
Post a Comment