Today, we spent the day at the Granby Zoo. For my daughter's birthday, we had sponsored a red panda. Part of rewards for being an adoptive parent was a visit with the panda. It took a couple of months to organize everything with the Zoo and with our schedules so it was a bit of a late birthday present.
My daughter is absolutely ga-ga over red pandas. Everyone in the family chipped in to make this visit possible and it was a fabulous. We arrived at the Zoo about an hour before it opened and the kiddos were able to go inside the enclosure with zoologist.
These pictures are going to make some fabulous layouts. I am going to print them out so I can work on them at my scrap retreat next week. I have already started packing up lots of stuff to play with.
I have lots more photos from the Zoo and I will post a few more later on.
Happy Saturday.





No comments:
Post a Comment