Not much craft related was finished this week except some glue gunning of Halloween costume bits but thankfully, I have no plans this weekend. I am not travelling, the kiddos are not travelling, we have no family visiting.....a quiet open weekend to relax and play....(at least I hope so. With my luck, I have probably jinxed it by saying it out loud). I am seriously thinking of playing some more with pretty paper. The retreat did rejuvenate my interest in crafting once again.
Speaking of the retreat, here is another layout that I completed.
My two kiddos and my niece at my parent's house. The photo was taken in the summer in my parent's backyard. I finally dug into some Basic Grey paper that I have been hording for a bit. The spotted leaves are made with washi tape. Washi tape is starting to become my goto embellishment. Love the stuff.
Happy Friday....TGIF....

No comments:
Post a Comment