After a very busy summer with the kiddos, I only have a few art journal pages to show for any remotely creative activities. Most of the summer was spent exploring, lazing in the sun and just enjoying ourselves.
I currently have two art journals on the go. One is a larger A4 format book and a smaller mixed media sketch book. The first three are from the sketch book and the two pager was done in the A4 book. In the art journals, I try to use up any scraps that I have left over from scrapbooking and I have a lot of left over scraps from over the years. I just can't seem to throw anything away.
I also received my Foldio2 which I backed on Kickstarter. It is a foldable light box that uses LED lights. I really like it because I can fold it down quickly and easily. It takes up very little storage space. The only drawback is that it is a bit too small for photographing 12x12 layouts. I have managed to gerry rig a solution to make it tall enough but it is wonderful for small objects.
It comes with various back drops but I find that I tend to use the white one the most.
For all the Canadians, Happy Thanksgiving. Our turkey is in the oven and it smells wonderful.





No comments:
Post a Comment