At a crop, I really can't do that. I am limited to what I actual brought with me or what I can beg, borrow or buy at the crop. I find it a stressful way to do a layout or at least I did until this weekend.
I went to a Saturday crop down in Wincester with my friend Carmen. I have been to this crop before and enjoyed myself but I didn't get much done last time -- more because my mojo wasn't flowing than anything else. This time -- I was able to come up with a layout that I really like and I got it done in time to submit it for the layout contest. I am pretty proud of myself. It didn't win but it did get an honourable mention.
Materials used: Fancy Pants pattern paper, Making Memories pattern paper, Doodlebug flocked paper, Basic Grey pattern paper, Prima Say It With Crystals, Copic markers, Kaiser bling, Riff Raff chipboard, Ranger paint dauber (white), Distress Ink Peeled Paint, Perfect Pearls, Prima vine.I had lots of fun layering everything.
I also managed to get one card finished for the card challenge. I am really starting to get the hang of using Copic markers. I really like the bright colours that you can get with them.
This one did win the card challenge. Yay! I received a nice little goodie package.

Materials used: Prima cardstock, Bazzill dot cardstock, My Little Yellow Bicycle pattern paper, Copic makers, Versamark Cyan ink, Spellbinder nesties, Great Impressions stamp, Stamping Bella stamp.
I also came up with my design for this month's ATCs. I am so looking forward to doing the exchange this month. It has been a while since I have been able to get there.
No comments:
Post a Comment