Luckily they decided to visit during the Paper Passions Birthaversary On-line Crop this weekend. There were lots of challenges to give me the much needed kick in the butt that I needed to finally get moving. I love on-line crops because there is just enough pressure to make you feel like you need to complete something and yet not so much pressure that you feel overwhelmed. You can do as much or as little as you would like.
One of the projects was to create a bucket list. The hardest part of the this one was to come up with the actual list. Making the actual tags took no time at all but coming up with that list...eek! But then again journalling is the hardest part of scrapping for me. Other than the 5 W's, I don't have much to say. Even doing those sometimes is difficult for me.
Materials used: Tim Holtz masks, grungeboard and stamps, Ranger Distress ink, Stickles, Paint Daubers and Crackle paint, misc. metal bits & unknown ribbon.
I think I am most pleased with the layouts that I made for this crop. I am really happy with them. I usually want to tweek my layouts after a few days but these ones, I haven't wanted to.......yet.
Materials used: Ranger Distress ink, Basic Grey pattern paper, Prima felt, Fancy Pants journalling spot, MAMBI bling, Basic Grey letter & element stickers.
Materials used: Basic Grey pattern paper and doily, Prima vine and bling, Copic maker, Basic Grey journalling spot, So Easy crystal buttons, Dollar Store pearls, Ki Gloo, pop dots, unknown seed beeds and wire.
I made the beaded flowers that I used on this layout. I have been experimenting with making French beaded flowers lately. The five petal, open flowers are the simplest of them all to make but they really do give the layout a bit of extra pop to it.
I have a few more items to post from the crop but I hear my kiddos waking up. Last day of school of the week and last day of work. I am so looking forward to movie night and fun food tonight. I am going to enjoy a bit of downtime with the kiddos before I have to start with the massive house reorg and cleaning session. My parents are coming to visit in two weeks. Adding two other people into my little cluttered house takes some editing beforehand. I can see a number of rubbermaid containers full of the kids toys being relocated to the basement for the visit...and all of my scrap supplies too... :(
I will try to post the rest of the projects later on today.



No comments:
Post a Comment