Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My Wish List

With all the new CHA products starting to arrive at the scrapbooking stores, I am finding that my "must have" list this year is much smaller than previous years.  I usually make a list of all the things that I find during the sneaks in my journal and over the next 6 months slowly acquire everything that struck my fancy.

Here are a few things that made my must have list this year:

1. The 12" plates for the Cuttlebug -- I have been waiting for a long time for these.  I am so happy that they finally made them.


2.  The quilling dies for the Cuttlebug:

These are just fabulous.  I think I will have to aquire all three sets.

3.  This 5x7 embossing folder for the Cuttlebug:
 
Surprisingly not many of the others of this release ended up on my wish list.  I like the clocks but I suspect that it will be an impulse buy.  I do like quite a few that they have been featured in the bundles but there is enough in each bundle that I don't like that it is preventing me from buying them.

4.  Tim Holtz's texture fades, especially this set:

 
Man, these are just gorgeous.  I think the others will end up in my stash as well but first these.
5.  I love purple and this year there are two paper collections that I have to get.  Both of them feature beautiful purples.  Basic Grey's Koishi:
  
Bo Bunny's Jazmyne collection:
 
Both of these sets are just too gorgeous.

6.  Prima -- well pretty much everything that Prima came out with this year I want.  I sent Jen at the The Scrapbox my "must have" list for Prima and it was a long one.  Watercolour Rainbow, Strawberry Kisses, Raspberry Tea collections are just so pretty.  But these, these I must have in every colour eventually:
  
I have been drooling over these since I saw the sneaks.  Soon...they will hopefully be here soon... 

I know that I will end up purchasing a lot of things that didn't end up on my must have list.  I am an impulse shopper and often I will find that something I didn't like in the sneaks, I will like when I actually see it.  There is nothing better to jump start your mojo than new supplies.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

My list is smaller this year too. There just wasn't as much that I thought I couldn't live without. I love the new Tim Holtz dies for Sizzix!! Can't wait to see what you do!!
=)