Sunday, February 21, 2010

Mojo decided to visit

I guess the Olympics haven't distracted me as much as I thought.  Mojo came for a visit this morning.  I have been thinking about this layout since Friday when I picked up the new Graphics45 "On the Boardwalk" paper.  I love the colours and it is a fun collection.

 
Materials used:  Core-dinations Core Impressions:  Jenni Bowlin cardstock, Graphic45 pattern paper, MAMBI bling, Prima Say It in Crystals swirls, Wilton gold foil cupcake liners, My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie journaling spot, misc. buttons & brads, pop dots, Copic marker, Ranger Distress inks and Ranger Rock Candy stickles.

It came together fairly quickly although I still want to tweek it a bit.  Add some bits and bobs to balance it out a bit.  I will leave it for a few days and try to see it with a fresh set of eyes before I touch it again.

Today has been a quiet home day.  Everyone is still in their PJs and we are just enjoying watching a little TV, reading a few books and each doing our own little hobbies.  It has been the perfect day to rejuvenate before heading back to school and work.  As far as I am concern, the chores can wait until tomorrow.  They will always be there but taking time to just enjoy each other and relax doesn't happen enough.

Happy Sunday.

No comments: