ScrapCentral has a monthly ATC exchange with it members and this month's theme was of course -- Love. I wanted to find away to use these dictionary flowers so my interpretation is Poetry and Flowers.
Materials used: Stamp'n Up cardstock, Prism metallic cardstock, dictionary paper, Tatter Angels glimmer mist, Cuttlebug embossing folders, Basic Grey stamps, Tim Holtz stamps, paper doilies and Spectra clear glitter.
I haven't been feeling very creative the last little bit so it was a bit of a struggle to get these complete.
The Olympics have more or less taken over our house. We have been cheering on our Canadian team. We couldn't be more proud of our athletes. They are doing an amazing job. Even though, there have been a few glitches with the games and the weather is not co-operating, the games have been exciting and fantastic.
Seriously, who could have predicted that it would be one of the warmest winters in Canada. I still can't believe how little snow we have had this year. We haven't had to shovel the driveway since December....you wouldn't believe how rare that is. My husband who grew up in Southern Ontario is loving it but me who grew up on the north shore of Lake Superior would love some decent snow.
So I don't expect my mojo to come back, until the distraction of the Olympics are over.
GO CANADA GO!!

No comments:
Post a Comment