Friday, April 23, 2010

I have a new toy....

And it is really cool....this is what I picked up at The Scrapbox today:

I have been interested in this since I saw a video on Donna Salazar's blog.  It looked very cool so when Jenn had them in her store today, I tentatively, put one aside and asked for a demo.

Man, oh, man is this thing SWEET.  It ate through 4 pieces of chipboard at the same time.  Gave a nice distressed edge to a piece cardboard and worked well on a single sheet of cardstock.  I can see some really interesting effects with this baby.  I can't wait for the kiddos to head to bed so I can dig out my supplies and play with it tonight.

My only complaint is that it is loud.  Not excessively loud but I can see myself shutting some doors before I use it.

It is so much fun to have new toys to pay with. :-)

No comments: