Friday, April 8, 2011

A Gorgeous Friday

It is absolutely gorgeous outside this morning.  The sun is out and even though the temperature is only -2C at the moment, it will get up to at least 13C today.  I so wanted to play hookie from work but I am afraid that it wasn't meant to be.  Bossman is out of the office so I am covering his job as well as mine.  I will just sit here staring longingly out the window instead.

One thing that I am looking forward to this weekend is cleaning up my scrap mess.  The Big Brother Contest at LCOM is over.  I have submitted my last project and we will find out the winner soon.  It has been a lot of fun but my dining room looks like a bomb hit it.  I really do need to get organized again.  I can't seem to find what I am looking for any more.

This week's card sketch (# 26) is up over at the LCOM Sketch Blog.  It is another one of mine. :-) The design team came up with some fabulous interpretations of the sketch.  I love seeing how everyone's is so different from each other.  My interpretation is a fairly literal.

Materials used:  Prism cardstock, My Mind's Eye pattern paper, Prima flowers and cabs, PaperTrey Ink die and miscellaneous ribbon.

I used the PaperTrey doily die on this card.  I really like these dies.  They cut nicely and the designs are very pretty.

Have a good Friday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I found your blog over at Let's Captures these sketches! I too host a Page Map Wed Sketch every Wed on my ning site!! I just wanted to let you know that I have featured your card sketch over there!! Fabulous!! Click the link to see!!

I believe in crafting it forward!!

Angela Holt

http://thealteredpage.ning.com/forum/topics/page-map-wednesdays