I really need to do a layout. It has been quite some time since I have done one. I am starting to miss it. I love doing cards but there is something about working in a larger format and having all that space to play in.
LCOM’s Card Sketch #10 was posted over at the Sketch Blog on Wednesday and it is the last post that was written by me. Rusha is back from her vacation and will be resuming the writing duties next week. I was happy to help out but I must admit that I am glad to hand the reins back. Writing is not really my forte.
When I saw Rusha’s sketch, I really wanted to do something with doilies. It seems to be my fall back for sketches with circular designs and is probably the easiest way to add visual interest to a card.
If you want to check out the sketch and play along with us, just head on over to the sketch blog.
Have a good Saturday night.

No comments:
Post a Comment