Firstly, today is my son's 10th birthday. I can't believe he is now in the double digits. Where did the time go? He has grown in to an adorable, loving, silly, funny young man. We had a special day planned for him -- a pancake breakfast, presents, lunch at his favourite fast food place, dinner of his choice, and whatever he wanted to do. So far that has consisted of putting together several Lego sets. Tomorrow we are going to hit the wave pool.
Secondly, there is a new card sketch posted up over at the LCOM Sketch blog which is one of mine. With banners and pendants being all the rage, this card sketch incorporates them as its main design element. This is the first time since I have been on the Card Team that all of us used most of the same design elements on our cards.
Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Lily Bee Design pattern paper, miscellaneous buttons & pearls, Distress ink dauber, and Basic Grey alphabets.
To check out what the rest of the Design Team did and the sketch, just head on over to the LCOM Sketch blog.
And lastly, I was very excited to find out this morning that I won one of Tim Holtz's 2012 Tags prizes for May. I have been enjoying following along with the tags and the techniques and this is just icing on the cake. I want to thank both Tim and Mario.
I have some cupcakes to decorate so I better sign off here.
Have a happy Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment