This is a totally non-craft related post and is really more for my mom and dad.
Meet Humphrey as the kiddos have named our new car. We finally picked it up last night and the kiddos have christened it "The Humphrey machine" or Humphrey for short. Believe it or not it is after the Minecraft cave spiders which happen to be blue. My son and his friends had started to call these spiders Humphrey during the last school year and since our car is blue, this is what they decided to call it. I think it is hilarious but my husband just rolls his eyes. I don't think he is too thrilled to be calling our nice lovely new car "Humphrey". For some reason, guys just seem to feel a car is female.
Any way....here are some pics of our new car. It has been absolutely fun to drive and it is so weird to see the odometer in double digits instead of closing in on 200K.
Needless to say, I am going to be parking in the farthest reaches of the parking lot for the next little while and avoiding any kind of traffic.
It was sad to say goodbye to our Outlander. It was the first car that we had ever bought. Even the kiddos were a bit sad even though they are happy with the new one.
Hopefully, I will have something craft related to post very soon.
Have a good Wednesday.






1 comment:
Now, if it were an Alfa Romeo Sypder, I wouldn't mind it being named after a spider...
http://carsfolia.com/gallery/alfa-romeo-spyder.html
Post a Comment