Alas, I am afraid to say you have fallen by the wayside lately. Life has gotten away from in the last few months and crafting has been the furthest thing from my mind. I have spent the last few months shutting down our office and dealing with all the employees that we laid off. I, myself, will soon be looking for work as well. I only have a few more weeks left. It has been an incredibly busy few months and it feels very strange to be thinking about looking for work after almost 17 years at this company but I am looking forward to doing something different....just not sure what that will be yet.
It is not a doom and gloom situation. I am leaving with a good severance package that is going to enable me to take the summer off with the kiddos and spend it goofing around and exploring our area of the world. I expect to have lots of pictures and layouts to share.
After months of not doing anything, I finally finished a card that has been sitting on my dining room table since January. It is a very, very, very late birthday card. The person for whom the card is for is coming to visit in a couple of weeks and I thought it would be nice to have it finished for them when they arrived.
The image is from an old French/English dictionary that I discovered someone throwing out at work. The paper is fabulous for art journalling and other crafting projects. This particular image has to do with metal working with is perfect for the person who will be receiving this card.
It is nice to get back into crafting and hopefully I will have more to share here soon.
Happy Sunday and Happy Easter.

No comments:
Post a Comment