I figured that a good place to start digging back in was to refresh my blog. It was feeling a little dated and cluttered. With Spring coming soon, a clean, fresh look was needed. I have also been decluttering my drives and filing my photos away. One of the gems that I found buried with in layers of folders are some old card sketches that I did back in 2011 and 2012. I figured I would repost a few here.
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Time for A Change
I haven't had a chance to do much crafting in the last few months. The new job, although very interesting, is also very time consuming. The learning curve is huge but that is to be expected with a new job. I am hoping that as I get more of a handle on the job that I will carve out some time to dig back into crafting again.
I figured that a good place to start digging back in was to refresh my blog. It was feeling a little dated and cluttered. With Spring coming soon, a clean, fresh look was needed. I have also been decluttering my drives and filing my photos away. One of the gems that I found buried with in layers of folders are some old card sketches that I did back in 2011 and 2012. I figured I would repost a few here.
Have a good Sunday.
I figured that a good place to start digging back in was to refresh my blog. It was feeling a little dated and cluttered. With Spring coming soon, a clean, fresh look was needed. I have also been decluttering my drives and filing my photos away. One of the gems that I found buried with in layers of folders are some old card sketches that I did back in 2011 and 2012. I figured I would repost a few here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment