Last month, I attend a scrapbooking retreat at the Timber House near Brighton. I haven't been doing much the last year or so and I was hoping it would jump start me back into being creative. It was a beautiful location.
Surprisingly, I did not get down to the beach until Sunday. I arrived in the dark on Friday night (not really that late since the sun sets at 4:30 pm at this time of the year) and I worked until Sunday morning. I basically took breaks to eat, sleep and do a bit of visiting. Overall, it was a very productive weekend and was just the kick in the pants that I needed to get started again.
I worked mainly on layouts and playing with some multimedia techniques.
I have one more layout at I started but is not yet complete. I figure I will get to it during my Christmas holidays.
Today, I am concentrating on designing and doing up my Christmas cards. I am enjoying making them again but I forgot how long it takes.
Have a good Sunday.





No comments:
Post a Comment