The one thing about busy stressful weeks at work is that I don't feel like being creative when I get home. I was so looking forward to Friday, finally getting my hands dirty and creating another layout.
Alas...it was not meant to be last night either. I had picked up some of the new Core-dination embossed cardstock -- the Jenni Bowlin line -- at the ScrapBox earlier in the evening. Wow...I love this stuff.
I was inspired. I could see a really cool layout starting in my mind. But first I needed to make some more dictionary paper flowers to match.
Oh well....After cleaning him up, tucking him into our bed, stripping off the bedding off his bed, getting the first load of blankets in the washing machine and washing down his mattress, I was zonked. Sleep was calling and it was now after 3 am. Thankfully, he is much better this morning and hasn't had another episode; but, what a way to end an already icky week.
So today, I am keeping my fingers crossed that he continues to feel well and I am going to start looking for a photo got with the paper and the flowers. So hopefully, sometime this weekend I might actually get something creative finished. One can always hope.
Happy Saturday!


1 comment:
That cardstock is stunning.
Post a Comment