Thursday, August 26, 2010

Summer is almost gone...

It has gone by so quickly.  I can't believe the little monsters head back to school in a little over a week.  I had so many plans and projects that I wanted to get done over the summer....ummm....and what I managed to complete - nothing, nada, zip, zilch.  Oh well.

I did finally manage to finish a layout I started over 3 weeks ago while the kiddos were away.  This is the layout that went on and on and on and on.  I couldn't seem to get it to come together.  Finally, last night, it did and in a way that I am reasonably happy about.


Materials used:  Bazzill embossed cardstock, Webster's Pages patterned paper, BoBunny pattern paper, Fancy Pants pattern paper, Prism cardstock, Prima Say It with Pearls, Prima flowers, DMC embroidery floss, Making Memories pearl clusters, Dollar Store cupcake holders, AC thickers, India ink, Ranger Distress ink, Webster Pages ribbon, unknown gathered ribbon, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and Glam, and pop dots. 

Now that this one is finally done, I can move on to something else.  I get stuck in a loop until the project that I am working on is completed.  Even though I will come up with ideas for other layouts or cards, I can't move on to new project until the previous one is completed.

On to a new project....wonder if that Graphic45 has come in yet?

1 comment:

Jenn Langlois said...

if the gods are good to me, it shoudl be in by tonite...cross your fingers!

Jenn