Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It is that time again....

There is yet another card sketch up on the LCOM Sketch blog and I am happy to say it is another one of mine.

This sketch just seems to be be perfect for a set of new Heather's Stamping Haven stamps that I picked up a couple of weeks ago. The fact that the rose design was in a circular shape was something that I couldn't have planned better and the fact that it happened to go very well with the new Crate Paper Random collection was just the icing on the cake.


The rose is stamped with Memento ink and coloured with Copic makers.  To soften the colours, I aged it with some Antique Linen and Tea Dye Distress ink.

To see the actual sketch and the fabulous cards of the rest of the Card Team, please hop on over to the LCOM Sketch blog.  If you are feeling adventurous or if mojo happens to call, I would love to see what you do with the sketch.

Happy Wednesday....I am off to clean off dinner from my dining room table so I can play some more with pretty paper. ;-)

No comments: