Since the colours were softer, I decided to scrap a picture of my daughter and love this one from last summer. I also figured that the bright colours of the picture would pop against the softer pastels of the layout -- especially since I planned on making a very busy arrangement of flower clusters.
Materials used: Bazzill cardstock and buttons, Prima pattern paper, flowers, resin elements and metal elements, Maya Road decorative pins, MME twine,
Ranger paint daubers, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Making Memories
metal flowers, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Stickles, Dollarstore pearls,
Glossy Accents, American Craft thickers, pop dots and Recollections
pearls.
I prefer the photograph to have more visual weight on the page than the embellishments and I think the contrast in the colours of the photo and the layout accomplished that.
Off to do another project while creative energy is flowing. Have a happy Saturday.

No comments:
Post a Comment