Wednesday, November 7, 2012

LCOM Card Sketch #38

Oh dear...I have been a bit negligent lately.  I haven't been posting my cards for the card sketches for the LCOM Sketch blog here.  Time has gotten away from me this last month.  I blinked and it is now November.  It is scary how quickly time speeds up as you get older.

Enough depressing thoughts...on to more interesting, creative and fun things.  This month on the LCOM Sketch blog, the card team is providing a bit of a twist with each of our card sketches.  We have added in a "challenge" that must be used with the sketch.


This weeks sketch has been posted and it is one of mine.  I really liked this sketch since it was a shaped card.  I like the look of shaped cards.  The twist is that you had to use "SNOW" in some way on your card.

Materials used:  Bazzill cardstock, misc. ribbon and Micheal's bling.

I used a Spellbinder's die to cut out the background shapes of the card.  The snowflake trim is cut with a Memory Box die and the blue snowflake is a Cherry Lynn die.  I love these intricate dies.  They are so pretty.

Please head on over to the LCOM Sketch blog to check out the sketch.  I hope that you will play along as well.  There is a linky tool provided so that you can link your creations.  There is also a prize for the month of November.

Here are the other cards that I have created for the month of October:

Card sketch #37:


Card sketch #36:


Card sketch #34:


If you are wondering about the cards for the Tim Holtz 2012 Tags, the last one that I completed and posted was in July.  I have finished August and most of the September card which I will be complete tonight.  I am hoping to have October and November completed by this weekend.  I will post all 4 together when they are done.

Have a good Wednesday.

No comments: