Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Long Week

Last week was a long week.  A nasty stomach bug roared through our house and managed to bring everyone down.  I had forgotten what it was like to deal with a stomach bug since we have been very lucky the last few years.  I don't think I want to go through that again for a long, long while.  Thankfully, the bug was pretty much over and done with in 24 to 48 hours.  Everyone is once again healthy...fingers crossed.

I am afraid to say that due to this bug, I am late posting last weeks card for the LCOM Sketch blog and it was even one of mine.  Shame on me.  Even though it is late, I hope that you will head on over and check it out.  The Design Team made some lovely cards with the sketch and you still have time to play along.


The twist for last week's sketch was to use something with "wings".  My little wooden butterfly is my wings.  I made a nice simple every day card.



Have a happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

wustaz said...

hey Kimberly, I am going to make you feel a whole lot better..... go check out Tim Holtz blog..... you WON!!!!!!


I was so excited to see you had won. it made my day!!!