Monday, June 22, 2009

Week #4 Scrappin' With the Oldies

Scrappin' With the Oldies at ScrapCentral has just completed its 4th week. There is only one more week left in the challenge. I can't believe how quickly it has gone by. Week 4's challenge was to use 7Gypsies pattern paper prior to 2009, at least 5 flower by any manufacturer and Maya Road chipboard. The mystery item was a decorative pin. I was once again had all the items in my stash.

Materials used: 7 Gypsies pattern paper, Maya Road chipboard, Core-dinations cardstock, Prism cardstock, Prima Say It With Crystals, Ranger white Paint Dauber, Versa Ink, Prima flowers, Dew Drops, EKSuccess Bookman letter stickers, Q&Co brad and pop dots.

This photo was taken of my two rascals on Valentine's Day. I could not get them to be serious with pretty smiles. They are at that "goofy" stage where they ham it up for the camera. I can't believe how many silly face photos I have from the past 6 months -- way, way too many.

I have been enjoying using up my older papers. Digging through all the different drawers trying to find what I need to complete these challenges has been getting my mojo going. I think I need to dig around my stash more often and not keep reaching for the latest and the greatest.

No comments: