Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Week #5 Scrappin' With The Oldies

Well this was suppose to be the last week of this challenge but everyone is enjoying using their stash and rediscovering all the things they have....so, it has been extended but for how long no one really knows yet.

This week's challenge was to use Cosmo Cricket pattern paper, Tim Holtz grungeboard, and Basic Grey rub ons. The mystery item was Fancy Pants stamps. This was not a hard one for me it was just a matter of choosing what went together well. I have come to realize that I have way too much stuff. I haven't missed a single item yet.

Materials used: Cosmo Cricket pp, Bazzill cs, Glimmer mist, Tim Holtz mask, Fancy Pants stamp, Versa Ink, Crackle Paint, Distress Ink, Gelly Gems, My Little Bicycle gems, Basic Grey Rubons, pop dots.

Heather has been doing quite a few layouts with Glimmer Mists and masks lately. I really have been liking the effect. I decided that I had to give it a try as well. I really need to play more with Glimmer Mist.

Today is Canada Day so I will say Happy Canada Day! We spent the day with the kiddies at the park. They played in the water, went on Midway rides, jumped in the bouncy castle, got pink and blue tongues from snow cones, and finally, got soaking wet on the walk back to the car. All and all a very good day.

No comments: