Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ouch...ouch...ouch

After 2 days of "adventures" with the kids, I am sore and stiff. Two days of walking, climbing and running after them has been fun but I feel every single muscle screaming today. Thankfully, today's adventure involves a movie theatre and sitting down. It is suppose to rain for the rest of the week so the rest of our adventures are going to have to be indoors.

Last night, I finally managed to finish Tania's circle journal LO's. Her theme was 25 random things about ourselves. I can't believe how hard it was to come up with 25 random things. Every time I thought of something, it lead to something else and the journalling didn't feel like it was random anymore. I finally just gave up and this is what I ended up completing:


Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey pattern paper, Hambly rubons, KaiserCraft bling, American Craft Thickers, KI Gloo.

I am late on these...very late. I have to incorporate a run to the post office sometime either today or tomorrow.

No comments: