Thursday, July 16, 2009

A new addiction...

I have become addicted to Twitter. I can't believe how much time I am spending on little bits of nonsense but it is actually fun. I don't tweet much myself. I don't think that I am that interesting but then I am fascinated by other people's mundane stuff so who knows. It is amazing how many people and companies are jumping on the Twitter bandwagon. I have been following lots of CHA sneak peeks through tweets.

Now on to something more craft related....I was able to get my hands on some PTI stamps. Lovely Bonnie brought them with her when she came to ScrapFest and I was able to save a bundle on the shipping. Their shipping to Canada is just outrageous. I don't think I would have gotten them otherwise.

I just love this damask set:

Materials used: Bazzill cs, white embossing powder, misc. ribbon and Spellbinder dies.

They are beautifully designed stamps and their packaging is lovely...it is too bad that I ended up recycling it. I find the CD cases to be too bulky for my limited space. The stamps ended up in my 3 ring binder storage instead.

This card was completed for a card challenge at Paper Passions for their first on-line crop. They have the absolute best prices that I have seen for Spellbinder dies in Canada.

No comments: