Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to the Grind

Well, we are back to our normal routine this week -- work, daycare, all the normal stuff. We had a good visit to the Grandparents. The kids were spoilt rotten. I am in the process of unpacking a pile of stuff that we accumulated over the past week.

Love going home since I get to go shopping in the US while I am there. I scored nicely at Joann's. I was able to get 4 DCWV paper packs for $9.99 each. They were the lovely 12x12 glitter packs that I love using for cards and for cutting elements out of for layouts.

Another score was from Fabricland. They were selling lots of Olfray ribbon flowers packs Buy 1 and get 3 Free. I picked up 40 different packages of those little beauties. I also picked up lots of 1 inch ribbon for cards as well. That wasn't on sale but I got to use my mother's discount.

I don't have any projects to post today. I did manage to finish off my ATCs for the ScrapCentral ATC swap this month but I am afraid that I did not take any pics of them. I completely forgot before I mailed them out. This month's theme was transportation. I found a great deck of cards with the San Francisco trolley on them when we were cleaning out my Grandfather's house. They were perfect. Another score!

I am hoping to have something to post tomorrow. I have the day off of work and I have a project that is partially completed for ScrapCentral. I need to have it posted tomorrow...so guess what I am working on tonight.

No comments: