I occasionally make demo cards to help Jenn up sell some of her products or to demonstrate a new technique that I have found surfing all the blogs that I follow. The last time I picked up the new Tim Holtz flourish stamps and Steph and I plotted to surprise her with this card. Something coloured and layered to show off what you can do with the stamps and show case as much of the new product as I could. She knows that I am planning to do another card for her but she doesn't have an idea of when or with what. I like being sneaky.

Materials used: Prism Simply Smooth cardstock, Bazzil cardstock, Tim Holtz Fabulous Flourishes stamps, Copic Makers (Y06, Y13, Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09, R27), Memento Tuxedo black ink, Ranger Distress ink (Fired Brick), Glimmer Mist (Pumpkin pie, Scarlet), Prima flowers and leaves, Kaiser Craft bling, pop dots, Cuttlebug Morrocan Screen embossing folder.
I stamped the image 4 times and coloured it in with the Copic makers, I cut out the image and pop dotted various sections to give more dimension to the flourish. I love using dimension on my cards and layouts. I think I am addicted to pop dots.

I sprayed the Prima flower with Glimmer mist and inked the edges of the petals to match the flower to the theme of the card. The flower was originally ivory. These are the new Trellis Roses. I love them. They are so pretty. I love that you can easily alter them to whatever colour you need for a card or layout using Glimmer Mist, inks, alcohol inks, paints...whatever you can think up.
Off I go....
No comments:
Post a Comment