Wednesday, September 16, 2009

No Scrapping For Me....

Well, Sookie Stackhouse took over my life.  Since my last post, I have read the rest of the series including the new hard cover.  I had to see what happened next.  I am patiently waiting for Dead in the Family to be released.  Since she just sent it to her editor for first read, I don't think it will be out anytime soon.

That is such a bad habit of mine.  I get so caught up in the story that I have to finish.  Everything in my life comes to a dead stop and all I do is read.  My house is in a shambles.  I am late on a circle journal layout and my ATCs are due at the end of the week (I haven't even started them yet) but at least I know what happened with Sookie and Eric, between Sookie and her great-grandfather, and all the rest of the characters in Bon Temps.  I am really curious to see where Ms. Harris is going to take the series next.

Tonight I am planning on getting that circle journal layout done and making a dent on getting my ATCs finished.  No more reading for me for the next few days.  Welll...at least until I have some clean clothes and can at least see the floor of my living room again.  Right now it is covered in Lego.

No comments: