Monday, September 28, 2009

A Successful Retreat

This weekend's retreat was fabulous.  I can't believe how much I was able to get done for me.  I managed to complete 5 layouts and 1 card.  That is so unlike me.  The retreat was being run by Sweet Sentiments.  Thirty ladies attended in total.  It was at the Pleasant Bay Bible Camp which is a bit on the rustic side. 



The cabins were unheated so it was a bit chilly climbing into those sleeping bags at night.  Yes, those are bunk beds that you see.  This cabin holds 12 kids...I still can't believe that.  There were 6 of us staying in this little cabin.  Thankfully, none of us had to sleep on the top bunk.  I can just see me crashing down on someone sleeping on the lower bunk.  Eeek....
 

 
The location was beautiful -- right beside the water.  We even got some great pics of us sitting down at the waters edge.



We chatted, we scrapped, we ate, we laughed and had a fabulous time.  I am definitely going to be doing this again.  I even won the card sketch challenge.  Very cool!  I will post the layout and cards that I managed to get done a little later tonight.

No comments: