Friday, September 4, 2009

Nothing new to share

I seem to have lost my mojo this week.  I had every intention to scrap every night this week.  I would get home, feed the kids, clean off the table so that I could dig out my supplies.  Every night I just ended up either watching TV or reading a book which was quickly followed by falling asleep on the couch.  I guess I was more tired than I thought I was.

Today though...I am going to scrap.  I am going to go home and I am going to feed myself caffeine...lots and lots of it.  I am not going to sit down on that couch...that evil, wicked sleep inducing couch.  I am going to scrap.  Tonight is the start of the ScrapCentral's Colour On-line Crop and I am going to do as many challenges I can.  I love colour, bright fun colours and this crop was made for me so I am not going to waste another evening sleeping.

So hopefully tomorrow, I will have some wonderful new projects to share...well, to be honest at least one new project.

No comments: