As I mentioned earlier, ScrapCentral is having their on-line crop this week. All the challenges are colour based. This particular challenge was to use as much white space as possible with a hint of blue accents whether it was pattern paper, a frame around a photo or blue embellies. Well, my style is not that conducive to a lot of white space...It is more in line with busy space. This was my compromise...my elements would all be white so there would be a muted restlessness to my white space.
Materials used: Prism cardstock, Bo Bunny Basics pattern paper, Gelly Gems, Prima pearl swirls and pop dots.
I finally dug out my Silhouette as well. I have been meaning to give more attention but I hate to say it but it is the last item that I think to dig out. It is a bit noisy and I have to set it all up with the laptop to use it so it tends to collect dust in the corner. Don't get me wrong....it is not hard to use. Actually, it is very user friendly but when you have so many other things, you tend to forget about it. Everything on this layout was cut out using the Silhouette. It really is an impressive little machine.
I am hoping that once the kiddlets are in bed tonight, I will get a chance to do some scrapping....that is if I can keep myself out of the third Sookie Stackhouse novel. I finished #2 on Thursday and have been dying to crack open #3.

No comments:
Post a Comment