Friday, November 27, 2009

Yay, It is Friday!!!

I was just bopping along to the music this morning on the way into work.  Just knowing that it was Friday and I will have two whole days off to enjoy myself, put me in a good mood.  My inlaws are coming into visit tonight to see the kiddos.  It is going to be a quick visit since they are only staying until Sunday morning.

While they are here, I am going to take the opportunity to get my Mother-in-law to pick out some photos from this past year that she would like included in her yearly album of the kids.  This is the only Christmas gift that she asks for every year.  I usually do 30 to 40 8x8 layouts showcasing different events that have happened in the kids life over the past year.  Since they live 7 hours away, they don't get to be included in many of these events so the album is a nice substitute.

When I was in the store on Wednesday, Jen from the Scrapbox challenged me to do the Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas Tags with her next week.  Even though, I have avidly followed Tim's tags, I have yet to actually make any while he was doing them.  So I took up Jen's challenge and I will be making tags this year.  I will be following along and trying out the techniques that he will be showcasing.  I will be posting them here on the blog so Jen can see that I am actually doing them. ;-)

I don't have any pictures to post yet.  I keep forgetting to bring them with me to work but I have my ATCs for the November ScrapCentral's ATC exchange to post later today and a birthday card for that I completed for my SIL birthday as well.

Happy Friday! :)

No comments: