Yep...that is what I am doing today. Just babbling. I don't really have anything creative to post so I thought I would just babble for a bit. You can just ignore this post if you wish.
I haven't had much of a chance this week to work on anything and I have lots to do -- a yearly 8x8 album for my mother-in-law, a Christmas gift for my mother (no more details than that just in case she is reading this), my Christmas cards, and a few other projects that will remain nameless at this point. Alas, I have worked on none of these this week. Why you ask? Well, my in-laws are coming for a visit this weekend. Since I have been so busying creating the last few weeks, my house work has suffered and suffered badly; and, if I am truly honest, I have never been one for housework. I do what is necessary when I have to; but if I can put it off for awhile, I will.
Having said that though, even I would be ashamed if anyone came to visit with the state my house has been in lately. A fellow scrapper may understand the piles of pattern paper sitting on the floor, the ribbon hanging off the backs of the dining room chairs, and glitter covering every horizontal surface but anyone else will most like roll their eyes. So, I have been cleaning, sorting, and hiding things away. Of course as I have been cleaning, mojo has decided to visit. I have all these ideas floating around in my head and no time to implement any of them.
Today is my anniversary. My husband and I never 'officially' tied the knot but we do mark the day we first started dating which was 22 years ago today. Scary to think that I have been with this man for half of my life so far. There is a silly story about how we met but he tells it so much better than I do. I will have to find the story that he wrote about it....all about the red-headed monster and the magic blanket of warmth. You can already see where the story is going....
Well, it looks like I am running out of things to babble about. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends. May your day be full of turkey and pumpkin pie. To all my Canadian friends, happy Thursday...only one more day left in the work week.
Hopefully, I will have something more interesting to share next week.
1 comment:
Love your babble post, lol! I can totally relate to the scrap "order" of your house, totally the same with me and I haven't been scrapping lately!
Happy "anniversary" to you and Paul, I would love to hear the story some day!
Post a Comment