Sundays, I find are the most difficult day to enjoy. You have the specter of the work week hanging over your head and you tend to have a huge to do list that you feel you need to get done before you race back to work. I think I am going to pick the most necessary items off my to do list today, get those done and then just play for the rest of the day. I am going to be creative, get glitter in my hair and ink all over my hands.
I do have one project to share this morning. I started this one on Thursday but only got it completed last night. I have been loving all the wonderful Medallions that I have been seeing -- especially the ones done by The Crafts Department of Martha Stewart. They are fabulous. I love the ones where there is a row of punched designs further inside the medallion. After drooling over them for a while, I decided I was going to play a bit with them. This is a simple medallion dressed up with a fairy from the Graphic45 Once Upon a Springtime collection.
Materials used: Graphic45 pattern paper, Bazzill cardstock and Swiss Dot cardstock, Martha Stewart edge punch, Krylon 18kt Gold Leafing pen, and Dollarama bling.
The next step is try some of the more complex punched designs and to get more of the Graphic45 paper. I am using it up way to quickly.
Have a good Sunday and don't let the to do list overwhelm you too much.

No comments:
Post a Comment