If you have stumbled on to my blog today and are not part of the blog hop but would like to be, it starts HERE.
So without much further ado, here are the cards that I completed based on the sketches I chose to work on. I did not complete them all. It is my plan to work on the other sketches this weekend, just like you. :-)
The first card is based on Jerusha’s sketch. I used her secret element. Each card has a secret element that may or may not be used by the designers that is worth an extra point if you use it on your card. What could it be? Flowers, cardstock, die cuts, ribbon, damask, distressing, bling, bows, etc. … there are so many options here to choose:
This card is based on Anita’s sketch. I used her secret element as well…Can you guess what it is?
I used Susie's sketch for the following card and I also used her secret element. This one is a bit of a tough one to figure out. You might have to look closely at some of the cards completed for this sketch.
Last but not least, here's the sketch that I created, If you go through all the blogs, you will be able to see everyone else's sketches; but, if you prefer one stop shopping, you can find them all at the LCOM forum.
I also have a secret element which I have used on my card below. Can you guess what my secret element is?
If you can guess my secret element and use it on your card or layout, you will get an extra point. Make sure to check out the forum and the other blogs to see who has used it. It helps in the elimination process…and who knows you might even get some hints.
You have until Sunday, January 23th at 8 pm EST to complete all 8 sketches. For each sketch you complete and post at the forum, you will get one point. If you used the secret element, you will get another point. More points will be handed out for completing the card organizer.
You have until Sunday, January 23th at 8 pm EST to complete all 8 sketches. For each sketch you complete and post at the forum, you will get one point. If you used the secret element, you will get another point. More points will be handed out for completing the card organizer.
Even though this is a birthday card crop, you don't have to use a birthday theme. You don’t even need to make cards. If you chose to convert the card sketches to use to make a layout, that is fine as well. The idea is to have fun, get creative and let the sketches inspire you.
Grab the blinkie below and when you are finished with all the sketches, let us know at the forum. Winners will be announced on January 26th -- a first and second prize will be awarded.
Grab the blinkie below and when you are finished with all the sketches, let us know at the forum. Winners will be announced on January 26th -- a first and second prize will be awarded.
As a thank you for visiting my blog and participating in the blog hop, I have a RAK up for grabs. So what do you need to do to get a chance at winning it? Just leave me a comment. I will announced the winner on Wednesday, January 26th -- here on my blog.
Thanks so much for visiting. You need to be heading over to Lynne's blog. She has a lovely tutorial to share with you.
Just in case, you have gotten lost along the way, here is the hop order:
2. Susie http://somanyscraps.blogspot.com/
3. Rusha http://www.ilovepapercrafting.blogspot.com/
4. Kimberly http://needalittlemuse.blogspot.com/
5. Lynne F. http://lynneforsythe.blogspot.com/
6. Sandi www.sandileescraps.blogspot.com
7. Joanne http://usinguptheprettypaper.blogspot.com/
8. Anita http://www.happypapercrafthappenings.blogspot.com/
9. Tanya www.tanyalsblog.blogspot.com
10. Monique http://monique-scrapsofme.blogspot.com/
11. LCOM blog www.letscaptureourmemories.blogspot.com








10 comments:
Beautiful & stunning Cards! I love all the details you put into them!
Wow... your cards are so elegant and lovely Kimberly!
Love all the flowerwork on your cards! the little details just make them amazing!
amazing cards! love them all! and what an awesome rak
Lovely cards! I love all the details!
Kimberly those flowers are just gorgeous!!!
Your cards are really gorgeous-very elegant with the flowers on them.
your cards are gorgeous!! so much depth and dimension! love them!!
Those cards are all so wonderful. It's a fun blog hop!
Your cards are amazing, and I loved working with you sketch!
Post a Comment