Speaking of the Panatone colour, I had planned on making my card at the crop last Thursday. Before I left for the crop, I took a quick peek at the colour and off I went. By the time I got around to making the card in the late afternoon, Honeysuckle seemed in my mind to be more peach than pink. I completed a lovely card based on the sketch only to get home and realized that I had used the wrong colour. I am usually pretty good with colours but not this particular day.
The next morning I scrambled to quickly reproduce the card but in the correct colour. Since it was my sketch and my challenge, I should at least do it correctly. ;-)
Now I have two cards based on the sketch....here is the first "peach" coloured card:
Materials used: Graphic45 pattern paper, Bazzill cardstock and Swiss Dot cardstock, Micheal's ribbon, Distress Inks, Memento ink, Copic makers, Ranger Stickles, Kaiser bling, Krylon 18kt. gold leafing pen, Heather's Stamping Haven stamp and pop dots.
To see the other card, you will have to head on over to LCOM.
Also, just a quick reminder about the Happy Birthday Crop and Blog Hop. There will be prizes...even one here.
Have a good Monday.


No comments:
Post a Comment