Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Productive Weekend....

Well, it was a productive weekend from a scrapping point of view but from a housework vantage point, not so much.  I ignored all but the basic house cleaning to concentrate on getting a few scrappy projects completed.  I finished my card for this week's sketch reveal at LCOM which will be posted tomorrow on the sketch blog.  I completed a mini-album for the 3rd challenge for the the Big Brother Contest and I even did a layout just because I wanted to.



Materials used:  My Little Yellow Bicycle Twig pattern paper, Bazzill cardstock, Basic Grey pattern paper, Tim Holtz Grungeboard, Ranger crackle paint, Paint daubers, May Arts ribbon, Tim Holtz clock face & charm, misc. brads, American Crafts thickers, and pop dots.

The birds and the bird cage are three new Marianne Design dies that I picked up recently.  I love these dies.  They are so intricate and different.  The one design flaw that  I noticed in some of my older dies has been corrected.  They have added a poke hole to allow you to easily pop the die cuts.

It is back to work and school today for everyone.  No one really wanted to move this morning.  All I heard was grumbles and growls.  At least, it is short week and the weekend already feels like it is in sight.

I think I will take a break from scrapping tonight.  I really should clean up my living room and fold some laundry...

No comments: