Materials used: Bazzill cardstock and swiss dot cardstock, BoBunny pattern paper and cardstock stickers, unknown ribbon, Spellbinder die, and Distress ink.
I am loving this line from BoBunny. I love the bright reds and pinks with the black and white. I was getting so tired of the pink and brown combinations that have been so prevalent the last few years.
LCOM has started its next series of challenges today. This one is based on Big Brother. I have never watched the show...actually, I have never really watched any reality TV. It is not my thing but this contest sounds like it will be a blast. It will also give me some motivation in the gloomy days of February to work on some layouts. Lately, I have been finding that challenges really get my creative juices flowing and I have been producing some of my best work due to them.
I have already completed the layout for the challenge and submitted it. I was quite please with what I was able to come up with. I will share later on in the week.
Now, I am off to make haggis....yep, you heard that right. I made it for Robbie Burns Day so the kids to could experience a bit of Scottish food that is part of their heritage only to find out that they really like it. It is rare that I find something that both of them will eat. I guess I will be making haggis more often. :-)
Happy Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment