May and June, traditionally, tend to be our family's busier months. We often have out of town visitors, school field trips, dance recitals, birthdays, get-togethers and a number of end of school activities. Since my parents are visiting this week, I spent most of last week trying to declutter my house so I wouldn't be horribly embarrassed to have them staying with us. While this week, I have been playing chauffeur and visiting. They are only here until tomorrow morning and then they will be heading off on the next leg of their trip.
So needless to say, I am late posting this. Card Sketch #31 has been posted over at the LCOM Sketch Blog. The sketch is a shaped card based on a scalloped circle. It was a fun sketch to do since it gave me a chance to play with making cards with the new Motif dies from Spellbinders. I took two Motif cut outs and scored one of the cut outs at the 3/4 of an inch mark. I, then, adhered it to the other cut out (but only at the top 3/4 of an inch) to form the card base.
The centre section is stamped with Memento ink and then coloured in with Copic Markers. The image is from the Stamp Barn (HSH 263M).
Materials used: Echo Park pattern paper, Prism Simply Smooth cardstock, Copic markers, Krylon 18 kt. gold leafing pen, KaiserCraft pearls, and pop dots.
If you would like to see the sketch and what the rest of the Card Team has come up with, please head on over to the LCOM Sketch Blog. There are some gorgeous cards showcased. Oh...the sketch is another one of mine. ;-)
Have a good Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment