Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Prima pattern paper, Crate Paper pattern paper, Sequined paper, Recollections Gemstone stickers,
Prima flowers, Wallack's Gesso, KaiserCraft bling, Pink Paislee die
cuts, Marianne's washi tape, Memory Box die, Hero Arts stamp, Archival
ink, Distress ink, MME pins, Thickers, Heidi Swapp mists, Dylusions
mist, and Tattered Angels mist.
Lots of fussy cutting on this one. I decided that I would cut all the flower elements out of the Crate Paper pattern paper and layer them. This layout was completed for a "pink" challenge over at LCOM. They are having an online crop this weekend. There is still time to join in if you want. Although the crop is for this weekend, the deadline for challenge submissions is not until Sunday February 10th. Come on over and join the forum. They are a very nice bunch over there.
I am currently plugging away on a second challenge layout for the crop. This one is suppose to be a love layout without using pink, red or hearts. This should be interesting.
As for Tim Holtz's February Tag, I am still thinking on this one. I don't have many of the items he used on his tag so I am contemplating what I am going to do instead using his techniques.
One last item, I also decided to change my blog template. It was time. I was getting a bit tired of the old format. I am still not sure about this one. I think I will live with it for a while and see. The background photo was taken one morning when I was walking the kiddos to school in a snow storm. It was such a beautiful walk that day.
Happy Creative Sunday.


No comments:
Post a Comment