Monday, February 18, 2013

Tim's Tag for Februrary

I am off to a good start so far.  2 of 2 and both of them done before the deadline.  It is nice to have a bit of mojo back.  Since I did not have the same set of stamps, I went digging through my stash and came up with this lovely Stamping Rosa stamp.  I had picked up years ago from Heather's Stamping Haven but never used it.  It is terrible to think of how much stuff I have that hasn't even been used once yet.  I think that should be a goal of mine this year -- to try and use every stamp, embossing folder, die, etc. at least once -- although I am not sure there is enough waking hours to accomplish it.

Materials used:  Bazzill cardstock, Prism Simply Smooth Cardstock, Core-dinations cardstock, Watercolour paper 90lb, Queen & Co. twine, Candi Minis, Tim Holtz tissue tape, cash key, & chit chat, Archival ink, Distress Markers, ink and stains.

Today is a Family Day here and the kiddos and I are home for the day.  Hubbie has to work and we made sure to rub it in this morning when he left.  Although it is a holiday, the kiddos and I have a long list of things that need to get done before we start make to work and school tomorrow.  Hopefully we will get a bit of time to play today as well.  It is a holiday after all.

Happy Monday.

3 comments:

Midnightscrapper said...

I really like this, love you take and how you have you bow on it.

Елена said...

Rose is awesome!

GothBarbie said...

This is really nice!