After one layout, I am back to another art journal page. Actually.....I started this one while I was working on the layout. It was something to do while I was waiting for things to dry.
I was playing more with the texture paste that I made. I was trying to see how much fine detail that I could get out of it. It is still a bit too runny so I will cut down on the amount of water that I added to it for the next batch.
I used Graphic45 Botanical Tea and some Rebecca Sower Nostaligiques stickers that I found digging through my stash. I have had these forever.
My cup of tea, once again, ended up on the page. I am also trying to use up some old rubons that are starting to dry out.
I have already started the background for my next page set. An old toothbrush and acrylic paint have made an appearance on my work surface. Once again I am waiting for stuff to dry....maybe I should start another layout.
Happy Sunday.


No comments:
Post a Comment