Tuesday, July 15, 2014
Paint Speckles
Paint speckles were the start for this art journal page. It is not a technique that I have used very often so doing it as a background for an art journal page is a good way to work out the kinks for use in other projects. Once the background was done, old book paper called out to be used and it was just a hop, skip and a jump to old treasure maps.
The map was stamped on the book paper with Archival Ink and Distress Markers were used to colour in the image. All the left over bits and pieces from the previous art journal pages were used up on this page.
I have already started another page which I have slathered with black gesso. I have never used black gesso before so this will be interesting.
Happy Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment