The holiday season is usually a fairly quiet time around our household. Most of our family lives at least 7 hours or more away from us and if you live in Canada, you are familiar with all the things that can happen on a winter road trip. We decided that while the kiddos were young that we would not be making the long road trips in winter.
So even though our holidays are quiet, I am still feeling a little overwhelmed with the to-do list. I have an 8x8 album to finish for my mother-in-law. 16 layouts are still left to be completed -- all of which have to be done tonight. Tomorrow is the last day that I can ship out the Christmas gifts if I want them to be there for Christmas day. Oh yes, the Christmas gifts for the family...none of them are wrapped so that is also on the to-do list for tonight.
As I am looking at this list, I have decided that I need to be more reasonable in my expectations. Do I really need to do any Christmas baking? There are only 4 of us. Maybe a quick trip to a nice bakery would be better. What about make all these Christmas cards? I love making them and I love giving them but I really don't have the time. A nice store bought card will have to do.
Speaking of Christmas cards, make sure to check out Lets Capture Our Memories blog. The card sketch for this week will be revealed today. I completed a nice Christmas card....one of the few that I managed to complete this year. Here is a little sneak peek:

No comments:
Post a Comment