Materials used: Bazzill cardstock, Making Memories pattern paper, My Little Yellow Bicycle pattern paper, Cosmo Cricket blackboard, American Craft Thickers, Prima flowers, vines and bling, Tulip bling,Kaiser Craft bling, Making Memories letter stickers, The Girls' Paperie letter stickers.
Week 4's Big Brother Challenge was to complete a layout about our 10 favourite things. It had to have the title "10 of my favourite things", pictures and journalling. Once again the part that I struggled with was adding the journalling to the front of the layout. I just managed to get this one finished on Thursday night, the night before the deadline. I kept rearranging and rewriting what I wanted to say.
This weeks challenge is another one that is outside my box. I have to make a layout using corrugated cardboard as the base. I have been painting, misting, and glittering all afternoon to alter the cardboard into something that I feel more comfortable using. So far so good but now I need to figure out what to put onto the cardboard. I guess it is time to start digging through the stash.

No comments:
Post a Comment