Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life has been a bit busy....

This week has been a busy week with my job, kids stuff and with general house related tasks that were calling to be done.  Thankfully, things are starting to settle down as we approach the weekend and I am hoping to get back into crafting tonight.

One piece of good news is that my son has passed his orange belt for ji-jitsu.  We had a deal with him that if he worked hard and got his orange belt, he could quit his lessons early (they come up for renewal in June).  I have never seen a kid so motivated.  The other part of the deal was that he also had to find something to replace ji-jitsu.  So tonight, we are off to register him in a Lego engineering class for the Spring.

On to Scrapbooking stuff, I haven't done much this week -- correction -- I have done nothing this week..  I am still in the running in LCOM's Big Brother competition.  I did manage to complete last week's mini album challenge:





I used 7Gypsies book covers and Basic Grey Pattern paper and stickers for most of the book.  There are 10 different folded and transparency pages in the book.  The four pages that I posted are just a small example of the variety of pages I tried to include.

As for this week's challenge I still have time to complete it but time is running out.  I only have until tomorrow evening so I am hoping that everything comes together tonight.  I have a plan and that is half of the battle.

No comments: